To deliver the content of the national curriculum augmented with knowledge and understanding which will enable our pupils to ‘Live life in all its fullness’.
Trinity has created a knowledge-engaged progress model which clearly outlines the:
- key knowledge and vocabulary to be delivered and;
- character-developing experiences to be offered
at specific milestones from reception through to Year 11.
Through seven key principles that make up the Trinity Standard for Teaching and Learning.
For our pupils to:
- achieve academic success
- be prepared for each next step of their journey through Trinity and beyond
- gain cultural and social capital
- be able to procedurally engage with a rich web of knowledge
- become courageous advocates who fight social injustices
Below you will find the long term intent mapping for each year group.