Exam Information 2017
We are extremely proud of the successes and achievements of all our pupils. All have gained places Post 16, many at Grammar and Independent (a quarter).
- 5 GCSE subjects (including English and maths) above grade C (new grade 4) = 62% (without remarks). [Grammar stream = 100%]
- Proportion of students getting A-C in both English AND maths (4+) = 67%
- Proportion of students getting A-C (grade 4 and above) in English= 76%
- Proportion of students getting A-C (grade 4 and above) in maths = 75%
- Proportion of students getting 5+ A*-A grades = 16%
- 57 grade 8 and 9’s (equivalent to A* and higher) in English and Maths – the grade 9 is achieved by the top 3% in the country.
- Attainment 8 = 45.32 = C+
- Progress 8 information please click HERE