Ofsted / SIAMs Report
Trinity is Good is all areas and Outstanding in early years provision.
We are very proud that in 2016 Ofsted rated Trinity All-Through School as Good, with Outstanding Early Years Provision. SIAMS (the Church Inspectorate) assessed us as Outstanding, “the Trinity vision for education [is] where all ‘have a place at the table, are listened to and are equally valuable to God’. “Pupils are confident, courteous and kind and display self-control and self-belief. This is a calm and purposeful atmosphere which supports learning effectively.” “Pupils are known and valued as individuals. Pupils and staff speak confidently about ‘the Trinity family” Trinity annually reviews the quality of education using external providers. Our reviews are used to evaluate our provision and to ensure we are a self improving organisation.
Summary of the Ofsted report:
Overall effectiveness- Good
- Effectiveness of leadership and management - Good
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment - Good
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare - Good
- Outcomes for pupils - Good
- Early years provision - Outstanding
If you wish to give feedback on the Parent View page of the Ofsted website please do by clicking here.
At our last inspection, SIAMS rated Trinity as Outstanding
Summary of the SIAMS report:
- The distinctiveness and effectiveness of as a Church of England school - Outstanding
- Through its distinctive Christian character, at meeting the needs of all learners – Outstanding
- The impact of collective worship on the school community is – Outstanding
- The effectiveness of Religious Education – Outstanding
- The effectiveness of the leadership and management as a church school – Outstanding
Please click on the links below for more information: