Our aim is to be a strong Christian community in which children and adults - all of whom reflect the goodness of God - can flourish. A community where pupils fulfil their potential and achieve the very best educational outcomes, enabling them to make good life choices, to uphold British Values, and to take their place as citizens of the wider world.
We Are a Learning Community
- The Christian Story - as told in Scripture - is central to who we are and what we do, and informs all of our learning.
- We have high expectations of ourselves and one another in every area of school life - we aspire to excel and we never give up.
- We are committed to restorative justice and discipline that is exercised with love; where all have the opportunity to learn through their mistakes.
We Are a Loving Family
- We belong to a loving family which includes pupils, staff, parents and governors - of all faiths and none; which extends to our local churches and our community.
- We recognise and celebrate our equal worth, and seek to be inclusive of all.
- All have a ‘place at the table’, where we gather together in worship, and are invited to share in the Eucharist.
We Are Living Good Lives
- As Jesus commanded us to love our neighbour, we seek to serve those in need within our own community, and in the wider community.
- We are committed to pursuing social justice - especially for those who are disadvantaged - preventing discrimination and improving outcomes for all pupils.
- We are all encouraged to exercise leadership, and to take responsibility for ourselves and one another.